10.11.07

DON'T be funny on the radio!

There's something Germans just can't do. They are a complete disaster in it.
They just don't know how to make good radio.

Sitting in my car for hours, I just want some good music. No talking. Sing-along-songs-for-the-car. But trying to find the right music on the German radio, I get talking... And they won't stop...

It even gets worse when they start joking.

Already getting itchy from it too? Some bloke at the radio talking for hours. About absolutely nothing. In a foreign language. Then starts joking. And the only one really having a laugh with this stupid I-love-listening-to-myself-guy, is the I-love-listening-to-myself-guy. And he laughs out loud!

I even noticed it's not only me. When, in the morning, some bloke starts pretending he's Bruce Willis at the radio, even My Own German puts the radio off... I-love-listening-to-myself-guy can't even make his own people laugh.

No, Germies, if it comes to radio...please take some lessons from other European stations, or ...
Just put some music on. Sing-along-songs. For the car.

No comments: