31.10.07

The next big German Superstar

You probably have them too. These television or radio programs to find the next super star. To catch a talent. To discover the next super model.

So, I'm listening to this new German version. And I tell you, it is hilarious. I just like the German version more than any other one.

Bürgermeister-Karaoke.
Karaoke for Mayors.
Who does invent this?

Your own mayor. A bit big. With his best suit on. And dancing shoes. Shaking away on some rock 'n roll dance music. Thinking he's Elvis Presley. Don't you just love it?

I can not wait untill it starts. And I definitly want to meet the winner. Cause I am convinced that man will make me smile. Will make the world smile...

Just wait...The next big super star is from Germany.
It's the Karaoke-singing-Bürgermeister.

No comments: