12.11.07

A museum for your wallpaper...

When you're living abroad, you enjoy discovering so much more...
It rains. And we have tickets for the Kassel Museum of Wallpaper.

I just never realised you can have a museum on wallpaper. I even never realised it is a business. I mean, there are people really writing a businessplan to sell wallpaper. There are actually people thinking about wallpaper design. About the color that will be "in" next season. And the texture.

You just never realise that when looking at a wall, do you?

Tss...I just love discoveries!
After the museum - in the rain- I even decided what I want to do in a next life.
But it won't be wallpaper design...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alice, you make some of your readers curious! What is that about what you want to do in your next life??

Has it something to do with Germany, with art, with bratwurst or lederhosen?? You might want to open your own little Lederhosen shop with the latest fashion prints from Paris printed on them? Your love for Germany and Paris finally combined in one thing :o). Tell us!

At least give us a "tip of the veil", a little hint!