21.11.07

Alice goes West

I have kept it quite for a while. But there comes a moment where you just can't hide it...

We're moving.
Again.
Not sure for how long yet. Months? A year? Years?
Alice goes West.

Fortunately, living with an own German will give me enough material to discover Germanland. It's culture. And it's people. But maybe not as intensive anymore as before... I'll just have one German now to watch.

You were many lately to join me. In discovering Germany. And I loved you for that. Feels a bit less lonely. When being a foreigner.

I can only hope you'll join me again.
The blog is ready. I'm there.

Read Alice goes West. Don't forget to put flowers in your hair.
You find the blog at http://alicegoeswest.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alice, I hope you do'nt stay to long with your German in the West.
Have a nice time there!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alice!

I wish you all the best with your German in the West. I really hope that eventually you start writing about German culture again... this blog maked me smile every time I read it!
Sooo let your readers know where we can find your new blog... cause this reader of yours will certainly follow Alice in her adventures in the West.

Have so much fun over there with your very own German! All the best!

Alice said...

You're all wonderful!

You can read the new adventures of Alice in http://alicegoeswest.blogspot.com, and really... it is Wonderland every day again...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.