11.10.07

Who the **** is Alice?

I don't believe in cultural differences, says this guy to me. Young, I think. And definitly unexperienced. Not a traveller. Seemed to be true. He did not go far.

Women visiting this site think I am French. Men hope I'm Swedish. I suppose I'm a nomad. Lived in Paris, Brussels, Belfast and shortly in Madrid. Germany. And I put the States on my list for the future. And Italy. And Asia.
But there's one thing I learned. Being a nomad. Cultural differences DO exist.

Off course you can not generalise. Off course you have exceptions. And off course I point out really the platonic ones. But they do exist.

I have breakfast with French bread and jam in Paris. Dinner with french fries and mussles in Belgium. And I do lunch with bratwurst and beer these days.

Germans do fort. And they can be loud. But the French are arrogant. And the Irish swear.
Not all of them. Off course. Fort. Or swear.

But anyway, I don't mind being called French. Cause they have a beautiful language. And they claim French women stay slim. I don't mind if you call me German. Belgian. Or Swedish.

As long as I can learn from all these cultural differences, I'll be me.

Alice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you a ticket? 'cause you've got fine written all over you. (Referring to the cleavage picture.)

"Beata Maria, me pardonner."